first there was a DC thanksgiving trip. little cousins got to play together, at a humongous playground of awesomeness:
then there were monument visits
the boy was extremely difficult to take photos with. he could sense when the camera was near, and would then directly would begin a freak-out


unless, of course, he's by himself
but overall it was happytimes for everyone.
our thanks to little cousin noah and his parents for our last cousin time in virginia, and for a wonderful day of giving thanks, turkeys, pies, sweet potatoes, and the like.
1 comment:
Bec! So sorry we missed you. I totally dropped the ball on that one. Not that I didn't want to see you - it's just that we had so much going on! I hope we can make it work sooner than later. Going to UT anytime soon? I'll be there twice this year . . .
Post a Comment