OHHHHHHHH SNAP!!! Ok first of all... HOLY CRAP Miles is freaking ADORABLE and looks SOOOO Kearl-ish (atta boy!)! And second of all... the kitchen is straight up BOMB-DIGGITY. It seriously looks so amazing! Bravo on a dang cute kid and a spectacular remodel (in progress)!
Jamey did all that?!?!?! The kidlet isn't bad; actually, he's darn cute and does look like Eli. But the kitchen is even more incredible; how did Jamey get to be so smart hat he could tackly such a big job. We may just have to come to NC to see this for ourselves. Congratulations on being a chip off the old block; I think pounding with hammers is in the genes. (Or maybe, it's just tearing things apart and putting themback together again.)
4 comments:
OHHHHHHHH SNAP!!! Ok first of all... HOLY CRAP Miles is freaking ADORABLE and looks SOOOO Kearl-ish (atta boy!)! And second of all... the kitchen is straight up BOMB-DIGGITY. It seriously looks so amazing! Bravo on a dang cute kid and a spectacular remodel (in progress)!
Jamey did all that?!?!?! The kidlet isn't bad; actually, he's darn cute and does look like Eli. But the kitchen is even more incredible; how did Jamey get to be so smart hat he could tackly such a big job. We may just have to come to NC to see this for ourselves. Congratulations on being a chip off the old block; I think pounding with hammers is in the genes. (Or maybe, it's just tearing things apart and putting themback together again.)
The kitchen looks amazing, the baby looks adorable ( I love your kids)...You guys are soooo awesome!!!!!
That kid. FREAKING ADORABLE. Come here so I can see all you east coast folks.
Kitchen looks RIGHTEOUS. Congratulations on a job well done! I'm thinking after you come here, I'll just go there. That sounds great. see you soon.
Post a Comment