we were in utah for the fourth. we had a very long yet fantastic day. we went hiking in the morning to timpanogos cave and i managed not to have a baby on the way. success.
we finished the day off with some fireworks. they legalized aerial fireworks in utah this year so we watched somewhere around 5,000 shows at once. eli was in rare form. his mouth did NOT stop moving the whole time. i started taking notes because it was so amazing... here are some highlights:
"I don't like when the earth is dark. I don't want the earth to explode or we'll just fall into space."
"They're everywhere, this is crazy." (Referring to the fireworks we could see all over utah county)
"No dad, 'ridiculous' is not what earth is made of."
"Kristie can not stop laughing. Well, don't you want a waterhead? Why is Kristie not laughing?"
"I don't know everything about fireworks. If you don't say funny things it's not silly."
"I just want that little white circle to do something." "That's a star Eli." "I DIDN'T KNOW STARS WERE FIREWORKS!"
then finally, and this one i have no explanation for,
"Thousands of chickens"
1 comment:
awesome haha miss u guys.
love the "thousand of chickens" comment.
Post a Comment