becca and the boy got to take a little venture into the deep rooted history of our part of the country down here, and let me tell you, she saw some amazing things.

we've got a national park in town here where nathaniel greene fought some big battle with the british, and apparently for some people, that battle isn't over. these dudes are serious. our personal favorite from the trip was the fine gentleman:

of course there is just so much fantasticalness going on here, i thought it worthwhile to include an instructive diagram, so that we all know what we're dealing with:
4 comments:
absolute-beyond-description INCREDIBLENESS. this is even trumps the quill & sword peeps at the WILK. wow.
No wonder they lost the war, wearing outfits like that. But actually seeing history is so much better than just reading about it. Any Civil War stuff close by?
I don't even know what to say but I do appreciate the diagram. I think I might have missed the dagger in the socks without it. Thanks Jamey!
mariel- you're welcome. if you have anything you need diagrammed you just let me know.
grandma- i think we're more revolutionary rather than civil around here, although suppose we were right in the middle of both.
Post a Comment