in case anyone was wondering how awesome/semi-creepy a 3D ultrasound is (and didn't get it from previous posts) we can provide the photos to prove it. while it was exciting to meet Foo-Foo McGee #2 before his arrival, let me just tell you- i don't know that man was meant to be able to say hello to a tiny unborn person, whilst still womb-side. it will shake your whole notion of things as they should be. enjoy.
here are the old school shots, in case anyone wants a scan of the boy's various parts and appendages.
semi-creepy yet totally mind-blowingly awesome at the same time? agreed. it is very strange that you already know he looks like his big brother and he's not even born yet!
I have to say that I agree that it's semi-creepy, but I'm also ridiculously jealous at the same time! When Janiah was born, they didn't have that. Yeah, we're that old?! And Caleb wouldn't cooperate. We had a lot of 3-D goo to look at and that's about it!
SOooo cute, in a weird way! K- so Congratulations! I have been trying to call you tons to wish you Congrats in person- I know you're dying to hear my voice as I am yours- but I guess you have a different phone number??? If you guys have ours, give us a jingle, I'll try to call your parents and get your number. I feel like I've ruined the surprise of me calling my commenting on this post, oh well. CONGRATULATIONS!!
8 comments:
semi-creepy yet totally mind-blowingly awesome at the same time? agreed. it is very strange that you already know he looks like his big brother and he's not even born yet!
I wonder if by the time we have kids we will actually have live video of inside the womb? Let us ponder that!
A handsome fellow I'm sure. Is that his foot by his face? Impressive.
I have to say that I agree that it's semi-creepy, but I'm also ridiculously jealous at the same time! When Janiah was born, they didn't have that. Yeah, we're that old?! And Caleb wouldn't cooperate. We had a lot of 3-D goo to look at and that's about it!
He totally looks like Eli! Chip off the old McGee, seems to me.
Congratulations! I better get busy on blankie #2!! Have you started arguing ... I mean, thinking .... about names for this little guy yet?
Looks like he can be Darth Vader's side kick, no prob!
Il Nonno
SOooo cute, in a weird way! K- so Congratulations! I have been trying to call you tons to wish you Congrats in person- I know you're dying to hear my voice as I am yours- but I guess you have a different phone number??? If you guys have ours, give us a jingle, I'll try to call your parents and get your number. I feel like I've ruined the surprise of me calling my commenting on this post, oh well. CONGRATULATIONS!!
I looooove the 3D pictures. I had one of Victor that looked just like him when he was actually born.
Anyway, congratulations on your BOY. I love how they put the arrow in there.
Post a Comment