6.30.2008

big circle beserko

just one of eli's favorite things...

6 comments:

Ty & Dre said...

that is awesome.

Anonymous said...

OH ... MY ... HECK. Cutest thing EVER! You have to send this in to America's funniest videos and win a million dollars.

Anonymous said...

All right, I know I already left a comment, but we have been watching "beserko" and sharing it with all our friends and neighbors for the past few days, and it's still just as cute and funny as the first time we saw it. You REALLY NEED TO SEND THIS IN TO AFV!!!

jimbo said...

suzuki-

alright, so you've convinced us- we're going to post the video on their website.

i hope you're right on this, because we were banking on this kid making us a fortune and letting us retire at 30.

The Pooley Tribe said...

LOVE IT!! I see he inherited his dad's artistic abilities.

Diana said...

so funny! I kept thinking "he's got to get bored of that any second" but no... I bet the fun goes on for a long time...I wonder how many beserko's he drew after the video ended... so cute.